Wednesday 27 April 2011

Current SnG Graphs

Hello all, these are my current statistics from SnG's since I've started studying the game more in-depth I think I'v managed to develop an "edge" so to speak in the micro limit games. I know it isn't exactly hard to get an edge in the micro's considering people will call of their stack with such marginal holdings so early.

First of, my best game at present with the best ROI% is the 45man's consisting of $0.50 and $1.00 Turbo's on Poker Stars.

This is combined $0.50/$1.00 45man graph:
















As I well know, 160 sample is no where near enough to determine a true reading on you skills but I'm confident I can keep up a steady profit margin in these and to be up $88.00 is quite god progress on where I want to be at.


Next up is the 90 mans on stars. Again, small sample but still - I don't think I'm just riding "good" in them all. I do believe over the past few weeks I've made a massive improvement on my game especially the push/fold strategy and hand calling ranges. It seems, even at the 90 man donk levels, when you get towards the end of a tournament, there are actual grinders who understand the push/fold game so the levels might well seem easy but in all honestly poker has evolved and you do even get quite good players who understand the game at the smallest of levels even if only a select few. They certainly ain't all donkeys. Here is my 90man graph:
















Again, nothing amazing and the sample size is quite small. However, you can see the swings are bigger as expected with more players in the games. The levels are of three different ones ranging from $0.50 - $2.20 buy-ins.

Next up is the combined SnG graph which includes some 180 $2.20 games which I've just very recently started so haven't done a single graph because the games are just below 20 in total. I did take a third though so far for $42.00 and donked off the rest of them.





So this is my final current SnG graph with around 350 SnG's in total played and it's quite a steady upward spiral which is good. I do believe I can keep this going up and it's just beginning luck (well I hope not) I'm going to hopefully keep grinding and soon get in around 100 SnG's a day and hopefully move up the limits in time. $180.00 profit from 350 SnG's at mainly 50cent and $1.00 games I think is rather good, thoughts on this?


Oh, before I quit I'd like to enter my current total graph from the past 1month which includes big MTT's guarantee tournaments. I binked a decent 2nd place for over $300.00 for a $1.00 investment then 2 days later managed a $73.00 score for a 12th place finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment