Wednesday 2 November 2011

11th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge) -End of month report + goals for November!

I'm going to just do what I said I wasn't going to do.

Post graphs !




In all seriousness though, I finally have got PT3 correctly importing and have ALL my MTTSnG's game's I've played and an accurate graph. In doing this, I'm having to get rid of MTT wins/fpp wins etc but will include my FULL BR at the end.

The reasons for this is that MTT sattys which I've played a fair few of DON'T process at all so bascially you have to manually fill them in, thus not acquiring all the correct buy-ins/rebuy's/tickets etcetc so it's just one big mess.


I'm also going to be including stats for all the SNG's I've been playing with the games played at what stakes and ROI% etc even though they will still be way off purely based on my game sample. I don't even expect them to be accurate towards the $1k BR mark as I imagine (if I move up in stakes quick enough) I won't even of played 5000 SNG's.

Again though, this depends solely on how long I'm at the $1.00 games for.

I can/still do mix in 50c games and even the occasional 360man 10c because of how soft they are and nice for tilt to shove 10c ATC in these games ;)

October Report!:




So it's been nearly a full month  (well just over 3weeks) since I started the challenge.I guess I have to be happy with actually having a profit, however I'm disappointed in my volume. I wanted to have double the amount of the games under my belt but it just hasn't happened.

I think now with playing the $1.50 18man and $1.50 45mans etc etc that I should/could be able to reach my goal by the end of the month IF I get the volume in. I could even maybe reach the target quicker than that as I expect to be hitting the $3.50 45man/ $2.50 90man / $2.50 180man and also $3.50 18man. My current aim is to of moved up in limits by this time next week and have a roll of nearly $500.00. If I get in 1000 games within this time then it's very possible..

Goals:




Goldstar:


 (Requires just under 3000vpp's) Possible to earn 100  per day maybe more especially when/if I move up in limits sooner rather than later. This would reward me with 4500 fpps (enough to buy a "prize") but I would continue saving and using some of them for little tournaments.

This would also allow me to start December with 2xfpp rate and with moving up in limits along with gaining more vpp's in general I guess it's all possible to for many things in December if all goes to plan! But - one step at a time.


$700 Profit: 

All very possible if I get the volume in along with moving up to as little as $2.50/$3.50 games.




Stats:






Graph










Obviously my total games are more than the total that's being shown as I've played most likely nearly 100 or more in sattys and then on top of that a various amount of MTT's with large fields.

Since adding the 18man I think varience is less so even though I have more in play at any one time (up to $40.00 sometimes) but it irons out the varience a bit more and I think I can multi table them along with the other MTT's + it's a great vpp/fpp builder.




SnG - P/L         : +$218
Bankroll:          :$286.00


Deposits: $30.00 (For free timed tournament ticket) 
                 $10.00 (For a "free" ticket to the 10th year anniversary freeroll.




As you can see, I've deposited $40.00 in total since my BR challenge so I really shouldn't be including these, but the only reasons for the deposits are for "freebies" and I'm not expecting to lose any of the money I've deposited. If anything, it gives me more of a cushion. You might wonder why don't I withdraw the $40.00 I've deposited so far and the reasons is because I don't miss the money and even withdrawing money find it quite negative + it might help with the BR challenge in moving up slightly quicker!



No comments:

Post a Comment