Friday 4 November 2011

12th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge) - Downswing :(

Curently on a big downswing. I say it's big but I have  30buy-in downswing at the 50c level so I guess it's very possible to hit a 40 buy-in downswing at $1.00/$1.50 levels.

My roll has taken a big hit, I'm currently down around $50.00 and took a hit of losing $45.00 in one session.

This is totally unmotivating to say the least!

I then decided (maybe slight tilt too) to play a session of STT's with like 20 STT's and won $10.00 in total so my BR is actually,

$229.00 and was $284.00 :(:(:(

I'm hoping I don't tilt and tilt lots of but hell I'm running bad as bad. Never seen a run of ban cards, each and every hand I have that is dominating A,10<A,9 etc AA < Set // top two pair < < runner, runner.

Each and every time I know exactly what villian has when I bet out TPTK or two pair on a wet board or set even on a wet board that he's shoving a flush draw every time and I've never ever seen so many times the flush hit. I'm talking it's happened most likely 20 times and 18/19 of the times a flush has hit, this is by no means an exaggeration! :)


Now I know this post seems like a whine post and it most likely is a little but I'm so tilted at the minute, I wanted to of moved up to the $3.50 games now and had hoped for a $350.00 BR but that's not happening and it feels I'm back to square one. The problem is, if this downswing continue, how long can I keep going at the limits, I don't think I can motivate myself to drop down to the 50c games as the grind is so so bad.


Until next time I hope to post a positive report/post..

Goodluck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment