Friday 11 November 2011

15th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge)

It's been a while since my last update, sorry about that. Then again, next to no one probably reads this anyway ;)


Anyway its been nearly 5 days since my last update.

I'm really really disappointed at my volume, but been not so well and just tired and not finding the time to play. I've played less than 300 games in nearly a week..which sucks, considering I got into a rytham of playing 100+ a day!! Arrrg..motivation please!!!

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact I have been running quite bad, and had a huge down swing but managed to post recently about coming out of it.

Anyway, I said at the start of the month I wanted to achieve goldstar VIP status which would work out at like 6000fpp's but doesn't look likely unless I put in massive volume. I've only accumulated 654 vpps this month so far, so need to hit 2356 by the end of the month, which would require around 150 games per day on average until the end of the month, or move up in stakes..

I have managed to hit a peak of nearly $350,00 so I could in reality add the $3.50 18man games to my grind but I'm unsure as of yet, I think I'd be more comfortable when I hit $375.00





















Bankroll: $348.00

No comments:

Post a Comment