Monday 7 November 2011

14th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge) - Battle Of The Planets Promotion

Hi guys,

not really played all that much since Saturday. I think I've played a total of 50 tournaments, nothing "big" to report on really, just standard game made a few dollars but that's about it. I went deep in several tournaments, just lost 3 flips on 3 FT for a pathetic small cash in all. Just winning one of the flips would of put me in good contention to win a few more buy-ins. Never mind, I can't complain been running good the 2 days prior...well actually probably just fair because of the huge down swing and suck outs I was experiencing days before that!

Anyway,  I just wanted to talk about battle of the planets (BOP)

Since playing the 18man SnG's you are already entered into a league with free prize money just for playing your own game type.

I managed to actually cash for $5.00 for finishing 85th..first place is $150.00 for the lowest stakes and obviously this month will get in enough volume to actually compete.

I've also been playing a $1.00 satty in to the $10.00 satty and managed to win a ticket after the 5th attempt which I've ungreisted now so +$5.00 profit


Will update when  I have something significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment