Sunday 9 October 2011

1st update ($20.00 - $1000 BR challenge)

Ok, here is my first update.

I'm unsure of if I should be doing a daily update or not, I've not decided yet...

Anyway, as of now,

I'v doubled my BR over the past 3 days of the challenge so not bad, but my volume isn't what I want it to be.

I think the main problem is the motivation to grind when you see the payouts, it kind of sucks espically when you was playing higher limits before to be playing the lowest is very draining at times!

I wish my volume was double what it is now, but well it's hard grinding many tables for hours on end for pennies :p

Anyway, here are my results,

MTT SnG's Played: 158
Profit/Loss:              +$23.95
ROI:                         30%










For some reason, my Poker Tracker is messed up, it won't let me filter properly and factor in the 0.10c and 0.45c games, I'll try fix this soon I don't think it's much different to the actual real figure I'm guessing it will be around the same mark.

As you can see towards the end, I managed to win 2 90man 50c games, which helped double my BR basically. I wouldn't say I had been running good or bad, just standard variance games, many suckouts etc, but these are standard ;)


Oh, before I forget! I also played in a 100fpp buy-ins $30,000 VIPtournaments and I thought my table was soft, lost a big pot early with A,K vs K,J . What do you expect though?

Anyway, I managed to min cash for $9.00 which isn't included in the graph, but I'll put it to my total in terms of BR obviously!




Total P/L : +$32.26
Bankroll Total: $52.26



No comments:

Post a Comment