Friday 7 October 2011

MTT SnG's back on the grind..

Hello,

long time since my last update.

Let's just say it's been a bad time for me in terms of poker, nothing has been going well and I've just been running awfully bad in MTT's.

I've now decided to come back to playing the 45's/90's man because I know I'm profitable for these.

Overall I think my sample size is still quite small, maybe just shy of 1000 in total but I think in general I can run anywhere between 10-20% ROI.

My plan, because my BR is awfully low again is to grind these for 1000 games and hope to have a net gain of +$100.00.

I think I can play 100 of these a day, maybe more, multi tabling up to 20 at a time, they seem to fill up quite quickly.

Anyway, here is a screenshot of my first 100 games today if anyone is interested,


No comments:

Post a Comment