Tuesday 11 October 2011

2nd Update ($20.00 - $1000 BR Challenge)

Ran awfully bad last night, I played 40 tournaments in total. This is no where near the amount I want to be playing but I'm really struggling with motivation.

I played a 80fpp satty in to the Big $4.40 8k GTD and won my ticket to get really deep, only to bust near the bubble with Aces vs Q,9 suited.

Flop was Q,x,x rainbow. I bet, he shoves, insta call he turns over Q,9 and rivers a 9! Arrggg...Nevermind..


Ran bad in SNG's too, I had so many suckouts in most of my tournaments, My dominating hands A,6<A,9/A,10,A,J etc etc...

Aces was cracked a number of times, which doesn't really bother me as such, but then this happened,


Kings vs Kings AIPF. You expect the split pot, but obviously not in my case haha. He hits runner, runner, runner, runner diamonds and obviously holds a King Diamond.





Big SIGH..

Anyway, as of so far I've failed on the count of wanting to play 100 minimum SnGs per day as stated why and another reason is because it's really hard to find 5hours of solid play in my day to day, even evenings are possible but I get tired and when I'm up earlish it's hard to concentrate without donking off.

I was left in two 25c 45mans at the FT with only 6 and 8 left, good deep stack sizes and if I had the motivation I think I could of ended the day with a profit but because they was the only two games left and how late it was getting, I jsut started open shipping 40 blinds and donking of stacks for minimum cash.


Overall graph:













Games played: 40
Session P/L : -$1.86


Bankroll: $50.88 

Total P/L:+$35.78



I really need to put in more volume, if I want to move up stakes within a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment