Saturday 22 October 2011

7th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge) - Dowwwwnswing!:(

Downswing was bound to happen and here it is!

A 30 buy-in downswing, mainly all coming from 45man turbos. I'm quite sure I'm not making that many mistakes where I'm losing 30 buy-ins.....in fact each time I watch my all-ins, I'm ahead.

I' dsay 90-95% of the hands I'm favorite and just can't control the cards and just running bad in general now! :(

Going to have to try grind it back which of course is very possible. The players are THAT bad..I just hope I don't continue in a bad downswing where it takes a while to build back up again.

It's the last 150 games I'm just running really goddam bad!




































Total Games Played 150
Session P/L: -$15.00 approx

Total P/L:     +$103.57


Bankroll:         $126.64




Now, it's time to try get out of this downswing and get that graph growing upwards again. It was envitable to run bad at some point, just didn't expect 30 buy-ins lol..








Bankroll: $126.64

No comments:

Post a Comment