Wednesday 26 October 2011

9th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge) - Moving up in limits + problems with poker tracking software!!!

Angry !! :(

So, again, once again I might add.....I have nothing but problems with poker tracker or hold em manager, whichever one I decide I'm using it works for a while, then decides to f**k up on me, generating errors or just plain not importing hands which hold em manager has now decided to do..

So all the messing around, backing up, trying to input more and more data (which takes hours btw!) I'm back on poker tracker and totally have NO IDEA how many tournaments I'm missing or which satty's I've cashed in or not cashed in...big sigh...

The only way I can work on now, is looking at BR and going from there...the graph I've got from PT3 is totally wrong. It's even more wrong in HEM because basically it's not recording any results, yet still showing buy-ins so basically it says im down $40.00 which isn't the case..

My bankroll currently sits at $185.00 so I'm still up...as for the games themselves, I've been running awful. The previous down swing I had and came out of, came back once again lol so I was down 30 buy-ins at one point and managed to bring it "back" to level pegging.

Anyway, after more and more grinding and some loose shove/calls and more tedious 50c game play (very boring and annoying) I decided I did have enough of a BR at around $150.00 to add the $1.00 90man games to my list..

I'm still 100% comfortable with it but I can't stand the 50c games any longer so willing to risk adding the 90mans to my game. I guess I have enough buy-ins but it's kinda swingy adding various stakes to your grind. I have 10c games and up to $1.00 games running at the same time and the usual case scenario is run good in 10c games run bad in $1.00 (game play isn't any better before anyone thinks it!!:p)...

It's nice cashing in a $1.00 game because the rewards of $22.00 up top as opposed to $11.00 is so much better!

I played a total of  26 tournaments in them and won around $40.00 give or take, took one down and finished in second in anotehr and min cashed another then donked away the rest.

This is my graph but it is wrong, I've played over 1100 games and my profit must be more because I have a bankroll of $185.00 meaning I have $165.00 in profits as opposed to the graph saying $132.00 so it's like $30.00 off.

"However" I'm going to have to just go of the graph and current stats I have.......but will post end bankroll.







ROI: 26% (most likely closer to 30%)

Total winnings $165.00

Total BR: $185.00

No comments:

Post a Comment