Saturday 15 October 2011

4th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge)

Hello,

Another frustrating night for other reason rather than running bad!

I actually just ran "ok" as in, I didn't get sucked out as much as I normally do, but things just felt slow if that makes sense?

To the grind, I hit loads of final tables,  that's the plus side so at least I know I've got my shove/fold game up to scratch. Most likely one of the most in a session, but.....I just coulden't do anything on them. It's not as if I was short stack either, I had healthy and somewhat dominating stacks in one 45man 9 remained I had massive chip lead and I somehow managed to bust in 8th ;)

I basically ran in to big pairs 3 times when I had most iso shoving hands and got called by big stacks.

A,K < JJ
A,Q , 10,10

Those sort of situations and I didn't hit my set. The final hand was the worse, A,10s (7blinds) on the button I shoved obviously, got snapped by the big stack again who held Aces, so Just ran bad in terms of running into monsters all the time in what are usually very good spots to shove and very good in equity terms if called.

The evening was successful in the sense I made a profit, but it was so pitiful and frustrating, I felt it could/should of been a +$30.00 but actually ended +$7.00 lol.. Still I'll take it, it's just frustrating after playing 67 games but 14 buy-ins is just another step closer to moving up.


Anyway, going to post some stats now...


Session Games: 67

Session P/L: +$7.00

Total Games: 522

Total P/L: +$92.89

Bankroll: $107.47














So, I have nearly profited $100.00 with just under 500 games played at 50c MTT SNG which I think is quite a good return on investment at just under 40% which I've kept through most of the time. By the time I reach 1000 games, I should of moved up to the $1.00/$1.50 games as I'll have $200 in my BR IF I continue the same ROI% but this could well be higher but time will tell!

Until next time, try and run better than I do!

Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment