Sunday 16 October 2011

5th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge)

Hello people (or myself, not sure if anyone will actually read this)

I've still been grinding, I put in a 68 tournament session. This is still way below what I wanted to grind, considering at the start of the blog I wanted a MINIMUM of 100 per day, just hasn't gone to plan with the time I've had. I have managed to however put one days worth of 100 in.

Not to worry, will still keep trying to up the amount of tournaments I can in one session but for the time being I'm happy with the steady progress even if it's a low slower than I initially wanted. I wanted to of been moving up by stakes now, to the $1,00/ $1,50 games and have managed to of got in 1000 tournaments but I'm way of pace but realise I don't need to "rush" as micros can be tedious at the best of times, the last thing I want is to tilt away all the hard work and having to put in even more time in to them.

Late 15th early hours of 16th  October was the grind, I had around 2-3hours of grind time I think and fit in 68 tournaments of mainly 45man and 90 man. I'd say most likley 75% of so was 45mans because these actually fill as opposed to the 90's turbos which can take 15minutes at times as opposed to 1-2minutes for the 45mans. I've no alternative but to play more of these unless I play 10c 360's but these become a grind and a half...


It was a very strange session and I was tired but I don't think I played too bad. I was down massively at the start, although it didn't feel like I was being sucked out as much as normal, I started the session with a $107 BR and I had 15-20 tables in play continuously and my account was at $89.50 when I registered for another tournament and I was like "WTF...Ok, so I have on average 15 buy-ins in play but I'm down over 15buy-ins already ?! " I was slightly worried because I was tired and thought I must of been making bad plays yet not even remembering lol...

Anyway, I continued loading my tables and I started hitting FT's and a fair few I hit! I just couldn't take advantage of anything most of the time, even with monster chip leads! I ended up heads up in 2 90man tournaments and 1 45man tournament and managed to lose all 3! The annoying thing was, two of the tournaments the players was really really bad and got it in bad twice vs me and both managed to suck me out. By this point, I was crippled and ended up shoving 2blinds with J,7s and got called by Q,7 yet for some reason I don't hit my 3 outters..lol.


Not to worry, after what I thought would of been one of my worse days since the grind, It ended up actually being one of my best. I actually managed to hit a profit of approx $10,00 which is good for 50cent games I think! lol.


More importantly my profit has surpassed the $100.00 mark which is great for progressing to the next level very soon!

For now, here are stats and graph.

Good luck in the games!


Session Games: 68

Session P/L: +$10.98



Total Games: 590

Total P/L: +$103.87

Bankroll: $116.82





No comments:

Post a Comment