Saturday 29 October 2011

Being lazy! + I've moved up in limits

Hello guys, been a few days since my last update. Well only like 3 days but I see that as quite lazy!

Played a little bit of poker, not very much at all though if I'm honest. I've only played like 100 or so tournaments since wednesday and considering I was nearing 100 per day in most cases, this is slacking quite badly!


As stated in previous posts, PT3 and HEM are both rubbish for me. One works, then decides to stop working and it's back and forwards constantly importing/exporting hands between both programmes.

I'm totally lost on how many games I've actually played now. Poker tracker says around 1,250 games but because poker tracker is awfully bad in tracking tournaments especially sattys which is what I play a LOT in it's totally off.

The only way I can work it out is I'd say I'm around 1300-1400 at a guess and my profits, I'm going to have to work of my actual BR.

When I come closer in to the 1k mark, I will unlock my SS to get a "real" graph.

So here is my profits and bankroll.


Oh, I must also point out, I made a deposit of $30.00 purely for the benefit of a "free" $5.50 timed tournament ticket which had no strings attached.

 You might of seen it around, pokerstars recently added new tournaments to their roster which was "timed" tournaments. Basically MTT tournaments which are timed (O/RLY??) between as short as 15 minutes and up to 180minutes for people who are on a specific time scale. I find these very profitable by the way...for anyone interested in playing them.

Oh and for anyone wondering, I managed to brick the $5.00 tournament anyway. As for the monies, I might withdraw again soon but I'm not really "missing" $30.00 which is £20.00 so might just keep it up for extra cushion for my BR.


Bankroll: $246.00(with deposit) - (($216.00))

Total P/L: + $196.00






So there we have it, been doing it about 3weeks now my challenge and I've gone from $20.00 to $216.00 so nearly 10x my initial BR and I've played around 1300 approx.

As you can see and if you have been reading since my first posts, I'm way, way of my target in every aspect.

I've played around 70-80% of my games in the 50c games and the rest have been the new $1.00/$1.50 games,

Here is a screenshot, which will be off by the way as this doesn't include larger field MTT's nor does it include satty games I've been playing,



This shows how messed up my stats are, as you can see from the $1.36 5 table SnG's, there is two entries for them, one has 19 games and the other has 2 games yet it's not put them together lol....wow I hate stats so much...well these tracking softwares!!!!

As you can see, still sample size is small and not right as I've played over 1200 that's for sure but it seems I excel a lot more in the 90mans but I've always known I'm better in bigger sized field tournaments anyway.

Will post more updates soon!

Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment