Thursday 20 October 2011

6th Update ($20.00-$1000 BR Challenge)

Hello guys, i've not updated for four days. This is due to a couple reason, mainly due to my laptop breaking on me and losing all my data. I've managed to get most hands back but I'm "down" $10.00 or rather missing some tournaments so nevermind, what I will do though however is post my current graph and work from there.

I like PT3 but I also like HEM manager and I'm unsure as to which is better,

The last few days have been quite bad in terms of poker, not got much volume in but I have a new "peak" in profits and bankroll so all good. I'm still struggling to motivate myself grinding 50c games, although I'm nearly out of these games and can soon (could do now if I wanted but I'm BR nitting it up) be playing $1.00/$1.50 games.

Yesterday was a good day, I think my best day so far in terms of profit, I think I managed to win 2 90men and 1 45man tournament so my net profits for the day was like $30,00.

I will post all my SnG (45,90man) graph combined, not point in doing seperate graphs unless somoene wants to see it,




























I'm not even sure and can't be bothered filitering through everything to find out my P/L for past few days, so I'll just do total amounts,


Total games: 740

Total P/L:     $119.88

Current BR:  $143.25


ROI%:          35.4%    


I'm unsure as to if it's possible to sustain a 35% ROI but I'd imagine 30% is definitely sustainable at these levels, these are all combined and obviously the higher ROI% comes from the 90mans..


Good luck at the tables, I will try update more frequent and try get more games in. I wanted to of played 2000 games by now but I'm WAY off...motivation = low. Maybe once I move up to $3.00+ games I will grind out more

No comments:

Post a Comment