Wednesday 26 October 2011

Going to stop posting graphs etc..so often

Hello,

because of the absolute nightmare I'm having with PT and HEM I think I'm going to stop posting graphs so often.

This is due to the main reason that because I have so much data and stats missing, it's inaccurate and it annoys the hell out of me. If I can somehow get it all correct and close to 100% of the data as opposed to about 90% then I will contiune but as for now, I will post updates and post screenshots of BR etc..

I will soon unlock my SS graph, maybe when I'm closer to the 1k mark which might well show the actual "SnG profits" mark..

As for now though, I'm signing out as I'm tilted to f**k with all the messing around and will just blog every other day or so regarding how I'm getting on.

Good luck all!

No comments:

Post a Comment